Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fashion Strike

Inspired by Garance Dore and also overcome with laziness, I am on fashion strike.  School will start soon and the strike will have to end, and I might even paint my toes tonight, but for now I am enjoying the freedom to wear the same thing days in a row without makeup and possibly without showering... if you're going on strike you have to really commit.

Current fashion strike outfit (the idea is to try to be mildly fashionable in an effortless non-fashion way):

Grey v-neck or tank top (mine are all from Gap) (if you go tank top plus a sports bra you already exercised in you get extra fashion strike points)



White shorts (mine are BDG Shortie from Urban Outfitters... strangely I can't find the exact pair online)


Brown or neutral sandals (the more scuffed up or worn out the better) (if you're really on fashion strike, nail polish is acceptable, but it had better be chipped) (in searching for a picture, I discovered that my Lucky Brand sandals are on major sale at Piperlime... ruh roh)


No comments:

Post a Comment